Shoes tend to take up most of the space in your home. If you love to purchase different types of shoes, you need to make sure there is enough storage space in your home.
If you don’t store your shoes properly, they will get damaged to moisture, mold, or basic wear and tear.
Most people simply keep their shoes on the floor. However, it is not an ideal solution as it takes up a lot of space. If you want to save space, you need to invest in shoe racks and stands.
These storage solutions are specially designed for shoes. It is designed in such a way that you can easily store shoes on it without taking up much space.
Apart from that, you will be able to properly store pair of shoes and keep them in good condition.
If you want to save space in your home, follow this article. We will show you the best space-saving ways to store shoes.
Best Space-Saving Ways to Store Shoes:
Here are some of the best space-saving ways to store shoes in your house. It will help you to save a lot of storage space.
- Entryway Shoe Rack: It is one of the best solutions to save shoe space. You can simply purchase an entryway shoe rack for your home. You can keep it near the door to store the shoes which you regularly wear. It will help you to effectively store a couple of shoes which you use on a daily basis.
- Shoe Storage Stand: You can also choose a storage shoe stand. It comes in the form of a metal or wooden stand with multiple-tier racks. You will be able to place each pair of shoes on one rack. As it is narrow, it will take up less space. You can easily keep it anywhere in your home or behind your door as well.
- Multi-Tier Shoe Rack: If you have many shoes and less space in your home, this is an ideal solution. You can purchase a multi-tier show rack. You can easily place this rack along the staircase wall to save space. As there are many tiers, you will be able to save a lot of space by keeping all your shoes on them.
- Wall Mounted Shoe Rack: This is another solution you can use. You can go for a wall-mounted shoe rack instead of a freestanding one. You can cover the wall-mounted closet with a mirror to hide the shoe rack.
- Over-the-Door Shoe Bag: It is one of the best and most affordable solutions. If you don’t want to purchase a rack, you can purchase a shoe bag that can be attached to the back of the door.
- Under-the-Bed Shoe Storage: You can also store shoes under the bed. You can buy a shoe rack and store it under the bed. Apart from that, you can also build a drawer with shelves under the bed to store shoes.
- Shoe Storage Cabinet: You can also store your shoes in a built-in cabinet. You can build it under a table or shelving unit to save space.