The soul of the house lies in its kitchen. Most people would love to have a beautiful kitchen in their home. Decorating your kitchen is the perfect way to accessorize your home and reinforce the aesthetic of your home. A modular kitchen serves as a way of bringing functionality and aesthetics together. Decorating your kitchen gives you the freedom to incorporate personal elements that give your kitchen decor a unique look. One should pick out the decor in a way that matches your vision and makes it appealing and inviting for you and your guests.
A modular kitchen is the one thing new homeowners want to have in their homes nowadays. It makes for a great way to add more character to your beautifully decorated space. If you are looking to redecorate your home and give it a new look, you can start at the heart of the home, the kitchen. Renovating a kitchen on your own can be hectic but the end result will be satisfying and worth the effort.
One of the most important parts of the kitchen is the sink and faucet. Any kitchen is incomplete without these two things. Upon further thought you will realize that a kitchen without a sink is like having a car without its wheels; it can’t fully function without it. So choosing the right kitchen sink and faucet is very important when you are redecorating your kitchen. People often don’t think too much about the sink and faucet in their kitchen and pick the standard ones that will meet the brief. But there are many styles of sinks and faucets available in the market that can add another dimension to the look of your kitchen. There are many types of sinks and faucets that you can get in the market; some are heavy-duty, while others are there to act as an accent and enhance the look of your kitchen more than anything else. With so many sinks and faucets to choose from, it may get confusing and tricky to pick which style is the right one for you.
The faucet is the workhorse of the kitchen; without it, you cannot get things done around the kitchen. When choosing a faucet, it is important to consider factors like the material of the faucet, its design, the functionality, and how convenient it will be for you to use. The style that is not only convenient but also looks sleek and stylish is the pull-out kitchen faucet. By far, most people prefer having a pull-out kitchen faucet due to its sheer versatility. You can use it as a regular faucet or pull-out the sprayer and use it for a specific task, all in the way that you would like.
What is a pull-out kitchen faucet?
A pull-out faucet is the one that has an extended hose attached to the sprayer which is built into the spout, so the spout can be pulled out and moved in any direction desired. It is commonly used to clean the sink, to wash vegetables or to clean pots and vessels. This feature of a pull-out faucet is very useful as it allows you to easily clean vegetables, the corners of the sink, or clean tough stains from a pot using the force of the water from the sprayer. A pull-out faucet usually comes in a sleek stainless steel body, making them perfect for any kind of decor. It gives you better control and looks sophisticated with your sink bowl.
Top 5 contemporary pull-out kitchen faucets:
- Touch sensor faucet: If you are looking for a cool faucet that is both futuristic and stylish, a touch sensor faucet might be a good choice. A touch sensor faucet dispenses water when it senses and motion or presence under the tap. Many touch sensor faucets have the pull-out feature, giving you the best of both worlds. It is on the expensive side but adds a cool accent to your kitchen.
- Voice IQ faucet: Yet another futuristic kitchen faucet is the voice-activated, or Voice IQ faucet. Just like Amazon’s Alexa or iPhone’s Siri, you can instruct the faucet to dispense water at your command. Such a faucet is built-in with an AI assistant that identifies your voice and acts accordingly. This faucet can also be used like the pull-out faucet as many voice-controlled faucets also have a pull-out sprayer. It comes with a hefty price tag but is a cool conversation starter.
- Magnetic faucet: Most pull-out faucets will retract back into the neck of the faucet by a spring-like thing. But with a magnetic faucet, it will simply get connected to the spout. Some pull-out faucets may also allow you to extend the sprayer and then attach it to the neck or base of the faucet by a magnet. This makes it very convenient for the user as they no longer have to continuously hold it in their hand or hang it on a fixed stand.
- Silicone faucet: You may have normally seen kitchen faucets completely made out of stainless steel, but have you seen them with a flexible silicone neck? The silicone faucet is uniquely designed to act both as a pull-out faucet as well as a regular faucet. You can remove the silicone pipe and move it 360 degrees to use it any way you like, or let it remain fixed and use it as is. This is a very convenient design for a pull-out faucet as there are no extra parts involved in making the faucet flexible, the silicone pipe gets the job done.
- Commercial faucet: This faucet is the all an one faucet. Just like one in an industrial kitchen, this faucet has multiple functions and looks unique in a home kitchen. It comes with an arched majestic looking neck, a pull-out sprayer, and a separate tap to fill pots from. Its industrial look is what makes this faucet one of a kind for the home kitchen.